Category : Sales / Retail
Expiry date : 10 Aug 2020
- Liaise frequently with the Ministry of Health on the registration of pharmaceutical products.
- Monitor price while ensuring renewal of certificates and permits in a timely manner.
- Manage and reconciliate stocks by monitoring monthly inventory.
- Maintain a competitive edge through the optimisation of sales of pharmaceutical products.
- Provide regular market intelligence reports to Management.
- Make regular recommendations on the introduction of new laboratories, brands and products.
- Ensure professional relationships with colleagues and external customers.
- Provide regular product knowledge trainings to business partners and colleagues.
- Registered Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board, Ministry of Health in Mauritius.
- Holder of a Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the Wholesale Pharmacy.
- Valid Driving License.