Category : Sales / Retail
Expiry date : 09 Apr 2020
- Manage primary displays by ensuring that pharmaceutical products are well merchandised, displayed, and visible.
- Entail product development by identifying good opportunities to maximise and improve the brand’s visibility.
- Ensure that all Grays’ pharmaceutical products are listed properly and ordered by pharmacies.
- Systematically, ensure that prices are aligned to Grays’ pricelist and focus on increasing pharmaceutical products in the relevant categories.
- Ensure at all times that the stock of products is well managed.
- Make regular visits in Pharmacies and report on a weekly basis on activations.
- Monitor and promptly report on competitor’s activities & adverse pricing.
- Work closely with Pharmacies on detailing of products.
Additional Competences :
- SC + >3 years experience in sales/merchandising
- Valid motor vehicle driving Licence
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
- Should be physically in good condition to lift products